Mobile Vitrail Princesses
Thanks to this creative kit, children will be able to colour in princess shaped suncatchers with window colour paints before assembling them into a beautiful mobile.
Thanks to this kit, young children will create their stained glass by colouring princess shaped suncatchers with translucent window colours. A few hours later, once the paint has dried and is crystal clear, you can assemble the stained-glass fish into a beautiful mobile.
A fun creative activity to create cute room decorations.
Our tips & tricks
Once the window colour paint is dry, you can remove it from your suncatchers with the help of a toothpick or the tip of a pen. You can then start over by painting the shape with new colours.
Window colour creations can also be repositioned to decorate your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface in your house. Each of our kits provides a plastic sleeve and illustrations so that you can continue using this kit once you are done making your mobile. Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Put a drawing inside the plastic sleeve
- Draw the outlines with window colour paint
- Leave to dry and fill in the rest of the shape with window colour paint
- After a few hours, the paint will be completely dry and translucent. You can now place it on your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface
- You can reposition your creations as much as you want!
- 6 princess suncatchers
- 4 mobile steel hangers
- 10 tubes of stained-glass paints
- 1,7 m of invisible nylon thread
- Box made of more than 80% recycled cardboard