Make your own candle holders to add to your Christmas decoration, it's very easy!
Materials you will need:
- A glass jar (recycle your yogurt jars)
- A plastic sleeve
- Printed illustrations
- Window Colors (which you will find in our Mobile Vitrail, Crystal Flor, Rings en Folie & Bijoux en Folie boxes)
- A tea light candle
- Choose a drawing you want to reproduce
- Place your model in a plastic sleeve
- Start painting the outlines of the drawing with your Window Colors
- Let the edges dry (about 1 hour)
- When the edges are a bit dark, color the rest of the drawing. Leave to dry (about 5 hours)
- Once the design is dry (it needs to be translucent), you can peel it off.
- Then place it on the glass jar!
- Add a tea light candle inside your jar. Your candle holder is ready to light up!