Create a beautiful garland to embellish your Christmas tree!
You will need:
- Red, white and green Patarev
- 2 star shaped cookie-cutters (2 different sizes)
- 1 small sculpting knife (for the clay)
- Christmas lights (that do not heat up)
Step by step instructions:
- Choose a Patarev colour and make a ball with it.
- flatten that ball.
- Use the biggest cookie-cutter to cut out the outter shape.
- It its center, place the smallest cookie-cutter to cut out the inner shape.
- Leave to dry for a couple hours. In the meantime, make several stars by following the same steps (one star for each LED on the garland)
- Once all the stars are ready, stick them around each LED on the garland with white glue.
Now, you can decorate your Christmas tree with a beautifully customised Christmas garland.