Make your own Christmas decoration and embellish your table by transforming your toilet paper rolls into Christmas napkin rings.
Materials you will need:
- A roll of toilet paper
- Acrylic paint found in our Colorizzy boxes
- Patarev in the colors of your choice
- A brush
Cut your toilet paper roll vertically
- Then cut it horizontally this time to make 3 napkin rings
The Christmas gift napkin ring
- Paint the toilet paper the color of your choice (in red here)
- To make a small gift, take green Patarev: make a ball that you will flatten on each side to form a square. Make 2 balls, in white, much smaller this time. Roll these in 2 sausage balls that you will flatten and place on your green square to make the ribbons around the gift.
- To make the bow of your gift, make 3 small balls of the same size. Turn 2 balls into drope shapes that you will flatten. Place the third ball between them to form the bow that you will put at the top of your base.
- Let the gift air dry for a few hours
- When it is dry, stick it on your also dry toilet paper ring. That's it !
The Snowman napkin ring
Paint the toilet paper roll in the color of your choice (in green here)
- To make a snowman, make 2 white Patarev balls (1 bigger than the other) then flatten them to form the body of your snowman.
- Make a small orange ball by mixing red Patarev with white Patarev to make the nose of the snowman.
- Transform your small orange ball into a drop shape that you will flatten slightly and place on your snowman to make the nose.
- Then make 5 very small green balls to make the eyes and buttons on the body of the snowman.
- Finally, to make the scarf, form 3 balls of the color of your choice. Roll a first ball to make a sausage that you will wrap around the neck of your snowman. Then with the 2 other balls, make 2 drop shapes that you will flatten and add to your scarf
- Let your Patarev creation air dry
- When it is dry, place your snowman on your toilet paper ring painted with glue. Your second napkin ring is ready!
The Candy cane napkin ring
- Paint the toilet paper roll with the color of your choice (in white here)
- Make 2 balls of the same size of different color in Patarev.
- Form 2 sausages that you will assemble together first and twist them together.
- Curve the top to form a candy cane
- Let your creation dry for a few hours
- When the candy cane is dry, stick it to your previously painted toilet paper ring and it's ready!