Follow this fun tutorial to personalise your Easter eggs!
You will need:
- Red, orange, yellow and black Patarev
- White and yellow Patabul'
- 1 empty egg box
Step by step instructions:
- Take an empty egg box.
- Cut out an empty pit of your egg box.
- Cover it up with white Patabul'.
- Add the comb on the head with red Patarev.
- Add an orange Patarev beak.
- Create the eyes with yellow and black Patarev balls (flattem them and overlay them)
- Add wings on both sides, and feet!
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours.
You can now decorate your Easter eggs!