Create a rainbow haired Unicorn!
You will need:
- White, red, blue and yellow Patarev
- 1 small sculpting knife
Step by step instructions:
- Create a ball for the head. Slightly shape its nose.
- Add nostrils and a mouth with the help of the sculpting knife. Add 2 little balls for the eyes.
- Make 2 small balls. Flatten them and fold them in half before placing them on the head. These are the ears.
- Mix yellow and white Patarev. Make 2 thin sausages and twirl them together. Place the horn on the head.
- Mix red and white Patarev to get pink.
- Mix blue and white Patarev to get a light blue.
- Mix some pink and some light blue to get a mauve.
- Make little balls of all these different colours, shape them into sausages and then place them on the head to make the bangs.
- Leave the head to dry. In the meantime, make a big peanut shape for the body.
- Place the head on the body.
- Create the wings and place them on the back of the body. If necessary, add other hair strands to link the head to the body.
- Make 4 big sausages for the legs. At the end of each leg, add a small flattened ball for the hoofs.
- Place the legs on the unicorn.
- Add the tail.
- Leave your unicorn to dry before playing with it!