Create cute pencil holders out of foam and Patarev!
You will need:
- Different colours of Patarev
- Sheets of coloured foam (or paper)
- 1 jar to cover up
- Double sided tape
- 1 pair of scissors
- 1 small sculpting knife (for the clay)
Step by step instructions:
- Cut out the foam base (you can also use paper) so that it matches the dimensions of the jar you are using. It must entirely cover the height and the width of the jar.
- Use the double sided tape to stick the foam to the jar.
- Model different Patarev details to personalise your pencil holder.
- Place them directly on the foam, it will automatically stick to it.
- Leave to dry for a couple of hours. Patarev is an airdrying clay.
Once it is dry, add your pencils in your new, magnificient, pencil holder!