Embellish your Christmas table with pretty place tags that you will make yourself using the leftover sand from your Sablimage boxes!
Materials you will need:
- Pots of coloured sand from your Sablimage boxes
- Thick paper
- A brush and a pencil
- Take one sheet of paper and draw rectangles according to the number of people around your Christmas table this year.
- Write the names of each person with your pencil. You can add some drawings to decorate your place tag!
- Cut out place tag then fold them so they can stand on the table
- Apply glue with a brush on the name you wrote
- Then pour the sand. Remove the leftover sand and it will reveal your pretty inscriptions!
- Do the same with the drawings: put glue first, then pour sand of another color and you're done!