This year some of you will be forced to celebrate Christmas away from your family. We've thought of you and here is a little tutorial to make your own personalized Christmas card to send to your loved ones!
Materials you will need:
- Acrylic paint available in Colorizzy boxes
- Crepe paper that you can find in the boxes Fleurs en crépon
- Canson paper in the color of your choice
- A brush
- A graduated
- Cut your sheet of Canson paper in 2 then fold it to make a card
- Draw 3 strips of crepe paper of different size
- Once cut, fold each of them into an accordion-shaped
- Glue each strip of crepe paper on your card to form the body of the tree
- With acrylic paint and the brush, draw the trunk then the star above the tree
- Add the drawings of your choice, all you have to do now is write a nice note and send it to a loved one!