Discover the art of watercolour, and learn how to mix colours by painting four adorable lamas from South America.
With a couple drops of paint, all children will be able to create true masterpieces! Aquarellum Junior is a painting technique that will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces so that children will finally only be able to paint within the lines!
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Refills are available.
An eco-friendly product
This range is manufactured in France and eco-designed to allow all ages to have fun all the while respecting the environment and future generations. Here are the eco-friendly measures that were carried out to develop this range:
- Paint jars made of 70% recycled PET
- Non-toxic water based inks
- A palette made of 70% recycled material
- A cardboard box made of at least 80% recycled material FSC certified
- FSC certified boards
- 98 % of the value of this product is made in France