Thanks to this kit, young children will create stained glass decorations by colouring ball shaped suncatchers with translucent window colours. A few hours later, once the paint has dried and is crystal clear, you can assemble decorate your Christmas tree by hanging your creations!
A fun creative activity to get ready for Christmas.
Our tips & tricks
Once the window colour paint is dry, you can remove it from your suncatchers with the help of a toothpick or the tip of a pen. You can then start over by painting the shape with new colours.
Window colour creations can also be repositioned to decorate your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface in your house. Here are the easy steps to follow to continue using this kit once you are done making your Christmas balls:
- Put a drawing inside the plastic sleeve
- Draw the outlines with window colour paint
- Leave to dry and fill in the rest of the shape with window colour paint
- After a few hours, the paint will be completely dry and translucent. You can now place it on your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface
- You can reposition your creations as much as you want!