Bagues en Folie
This creative kit contains 12 transparent rings that can be painted and repainted using 10 translucent stained-glass colours. Children will love creating their own items of jewellery!
This can also be a perfect activity for a birthday party.
Our tips & tricks
Once the window colour paint is dry, you can remove it from your rings with the help of a toothpick or the tip of a pen. You can then start over by painting the patterns with new colours.
With the excess of window colour paints, you can also create beautiful drawings to decorate your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface in your house. You can use a plastic sleeve to continue using this kit once you are done making your mobile. Here are the easy steps to follow:
- Put a drawing inside the plastic sleeve
- Draw the outlines with window colour paint
- Leave to dry and fill in the rest of the shape with window colour paint
- After a few hours, the paint will be completely dry and translucent. You can now place it on your windows, refrigerator or any cold surface
- You can reposition your creations as much as you want!
- 12 plexiglass rings (Sizes: 48 to 55)
- 10 tubes of stained-glass paint
- Box made of more than 80% recycled cardboard
- Tray made of 70% recycled plastic
Les avis clients
Correspond aux attentes.
following an order made on 26/08/2023
by Elodie B.