Bijoux à Diamanter
Create beautiful bracelets and rings by covering geometric designs with thousands of colourful diamonds before sticking them on acrylic supports.
This arts & crafts technique is close to Pixel Art and will allow artists of all ages to create beautiful and intricate works of art. With each added diamond, illustrations reveal themselves with vibrating and shimmering colours.
The small provided pen will help you pick up each diamond to transfer it onto the adhesive surface. Each square has a letter that corresponds to a diamond colour; it is therefore very easy to follow the canvas instructions in order to create dashing stickers.
Once you are done, stick your intricate creations on the acrylic jewellery supports. Several sizes are provided to suit children, teenagers and adults!
- 4 acrylic bracelets
- 4 acrylic rings
- 1 tool to pick up the diamonds
- 1 small tray to organise the diamonds
- Thousands of mini diamonds of different colours
- 1 gel sheet to make the tool sticky to pick up diamonds
- 1 flask of varnish
- 1 paint brush
- 8 adhesive jewellery canvases
- Box made of more than 80% recycled cardboard